Designed to develop Israel’s national capacity, the "Law for the Encouragement of Capital Investments" is a key legislative and regulatory government-operated tool. Together with conditional grants from the Office of Chief Scientist and other funding bodies they are available to incentivize and develop industrial growth.
Chaikin Cohen Rubin & Co have a department specializing in the field of Government incentives. Over many years, we have accumulated deep experience advising clients seeking to test their eligibility and realize the tax benefits offered by the Law of Encouraging Capital Investments.
Government Support Initiatives
With our consultation and professional guidance, we help our clients identify and secure government incentives and support. These services are available to companies at all stages of their development; whether in the early stages of structuring a new business, throughout periods of growth or for entities already operating but considering financing options to build and expand their existing activities.
Government bodies and agencies with whom we work with include:
- Tax Authority.
- Investment Center.
- Office of the Chief Scientist.
- Ministry of Economy and Industry.
- Ministry of Education.
- Ministry of Health.
- Prime Minister's Office.
- Various other funds and loans for small to medium sized enterprises.
Our scope of professional services includes:
- Consultation and identification of available incentives and subsidies.
- Advisory on the entitling criteria for the incentive or support.
- Provision of representation to the financial bodies (government agencies, private and public funds).
- Assistance in the preparation and filing of applications.
- Support in the submission of reporting requirements by the authorities and issuance of permits required CPA.
- Provision of audits and performance reports.
- Development of control and reporting tools in accordance with the requirements of the funding bodies.