Every business needs to deal with fundamental accounting and financial management practices to ensure the successful day-to-day running of the company.
Just like large corpcorations, SMEs are required to deal with these important tasks. Without the resource to hire full-time, in-house accountants and financial analysts these companies look to outsource these functions.
At Chaikin Cohen Rubin & Co., we offer a complete range of accounting and money management services including:
- Creating financial forecasts;
- Management and supervision of cash flow;
- Planning and control of business budgets;
- Supervising and auditing accounts;
- Income and expense analysis;
- Managing your bank relationship and activities;
- Supplier payments;
- Pricing and pricing review;
- Financial feasibility studies;
- Preparation of financial statements;
- Financial management of a distressed business until recovery or sale of company as a ‘going concern’;
- Accounting and consultancy services to government controlled agencies.
Chaikin Cohen Rubin & Co. provides financial management services with a team of experienced auditors, who are highly professional and knowledgeable in the field of taxation.